Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer Flyback Brown &. Leather
- Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer Flyback Brown &. Leatherskladem do 10 dnů154 700 Kč127 851 Kč bez DPH
Proč by klasický design neměl být určen i pro budoucnost?
Nový model 1919 Chronotimer Flyback je puristický, individuální a praktický
Why shouldn’t design classic also set the course for the future?
The new 1919 Chronotimer Flyback is puristic, individual, and practical. Pared down to the essentials: as much as necessary, as little as possible. Does that sound contradictory? Not at Porsche Design. Because here, design is based solely on the inner structure and function of the product. Or as Prof. F. A. Porsche once put it: “If you analyze the function of an object, its form often becomes obvious.”
But it’s not just the design that’s functional. The Chronotimer brings lightweight construction to the wrist with the use of high-tech titanium, guaranteeing maximum comfort. Titanium is around 40 percent lighter than steel and has been key to race car engine construction for several decades. The new Porsche Design Werk 01.200 chronograph with flyback function and black P-icon rotor was also inspired by motorsports.
Unmistakable design DNA that stirs emotions. On the street as on the wrist.
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Height: 14.62 mm
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: Glass bead-blasted and polished
- Crown: Screw-down
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof and with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides
- Case back: Screw-down, with clear sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant: Up to 10 bar
- Brown with white accents
- Minute, hour, mechanical function display at 9 o’clock
- Chronograph second hand and 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock
- 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock
- Date window at 4 o’clock
- Brown calfskin with brown stitching
- Folding clasp with pusher
- Caliber: Porsche Design caliber WERK 01.200, chronograph with flyback function, COSC-certified
- Rotor: Porsche Design Icon Rotor
- Diameter: 30.00 mm
- Height: 7.90 mm
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 per hour [4Hz]
- Jewels: 25